Where is the exhibition located?
The exhibition is located inside CityPlace. The address is 575 S. Rosemary Ave, West Palm Beach, at the Northwest corner of Rosemary Avenue and Hibiscus Street.
What is the best way to get to the exhibition?
Directions and parking information can be found on CityPlace’s website. Exhibition ticket holders can enjoy parking validation for up to 2 hours if parking in one of the public parking garages available at CityPlace. If you spend $100 or more during your visit to CityPlace (including the price of your exhibition tickets), present your receipts at CityPlace Guest Services to extend your parking validation for a total of 4 free hours! Please note that the main address for CityPlace is 700 S Rosemary Ave. Downton Abbey: The Exhibition is located within the CityPlace District, specifically at 575 S. Rosemary Ave.
What are the hours of operation?
The exhibition is open daily from 10:00am to 7:00pm, with the last ticket sold at 5:00pm.
Some exceptions apply:
Tuesday, February 26th – last ticket sold at 4:00pm; exhibition closes at 5:30pm.
How long does it take to go through the exhibition?
Most guests will spend around 90 minutes exploring the exhibition. Guests are welcome to stay for as long or as little as they would like during hours of operation.
What is the difference between the General Admission and the VIP Ticket?
The VIP ticket allows guests to visit the exhibition on the selected date of visit at any time during normal operating hours. The ticket also includes a complimentary audio guide which is not included with the general admission ticket.
How do I buy a gift card to the exhibition?
Click here to purchase a gift card to the exhibition in South Florida. When checking out, either select the standard $49 minimum (good for one VIP ticket to the exhibition, minus taxes and fees), or type in any amount into the available field and your gift card will be redeemable for that amount. Gift cards are valid for the South Florida run of the exhibition only and are not valid at the exhibition gift shop. To help determine the amount of your gift card, here is some suggested pricing:
- $132 will cover 2 VIP tickets plus one exhibition guidebook, including taxes and fees (includes special entry options and 2 complimentary audio guides)
- $111 will cover 2 VIP tickets to the exhibition, including taxes and fees (includes special entry options and 2 complimentary audio guides)
- $81 will cover 2 standard admissions to the exhibition, including taxes and fees
- $76 will cover 2 standard senior admissions (age 65 or older) to the exhibition, including taxes and fees
- $56 will cover 1 VIP ticket to the exhibition, including taxes and fees (includes special entry options and 1 complimentary audio guide)
Is there an exhibition shop?
Yes, there is a shop featuring Downton Abbey themed merchandise available for purchase.